- The Newcastle Herald. (2017, February 7). Newcastle University introduces DADEE program to promote gender equity and improve health.
- The Newcastle Herald. Gregory, H. (2016, August 25). Teaming up to get fit.
- Coaching Life. Morgan, P.J. (2016, July 6). Physical Activity is associated with a wide range of physical and mental health benefits. Participating in regular physical activity during childhood is vital for optimal growth and development.
- The Newcastle Herald AURORA magazine. Morgan, P.J. (2016, July). DADEEs girls demonstrate significant improvement in activity levels and well-being.
- Crinkling News. Thurlow, L. (2016, June 6). Like father, like daughter.
- The Newcastle Herald. Valentine, R. (2016, May 29). Professor Phil Morgan to discuss family fitness programs at HMRI seminar http://www.theherald.com.au/story/3935392/a-taste-of-fitness-for-families/
- The Star. Valentine, R. (2016, May 29). Professor Phil Morgan will offer key strategies for healthier family lifestyle during HMRI week. http://www.newcastlestar.com.au/story/3930580/tips-for-healthier-living/?cs=1535
- The Australian Council for Health, Physical Education and Recreation. (2016, April). 30th ACHPER International Conference Keynote Speakers – Professor Philip Morgan, University of Newcastle (AUS) http://www.achper2017.com/2017/program/keynote-speakers
- The Newcastle Herald. Cronshaw, D. (2015, December 29). University of Newcastle Professor Philip Morgan issues obesity warning http://www.theherald.com.au/story/3617802/diet-fads-not-the-answer-to-beat-obesity/
- Australian Childhood National Review. Arburthnott, J. (2015, November 11). Are we underestimating a father’s role in fighting obesity? http://www.australiannationalreview.com/underestimating-fathers-role-fighting-childhood-obesity/
- Port Waratah Coal Services Magazine. (2015, November). Storylines – celebrating and showcasing the work of PWCS community partners over the last three years. Regarding the DADEE program pp. 41 http://www.pwcs.com.au/media/1664/2015_storylines_final_online.pdf
- Coalface Magazine. (2015, August 12). Mining Suppliers Dominate Business Awards. Regarding Port Waratah Coal Services Award for contribution to the region
- Port Waratah Coal Services. (2015). Case Study – Healthy and Active Community. Regarding the DADEE program http://www.pwcs.com.au/community-environment/community-partnerships/case-study-healthy-and-active-community/
- ABC News. (2015, January 30). Dads and daughters study doubles numbers http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-01-30/dads-and-daughters-study-doubles-numbers/6056432
- Coalface Magazine. (2015, January 5). Dads lead the way for their daughters http://coalfacemagazine.com.au/dads-lead-the-way-for-their-daughters/
- Kids on the Coast. (2014, December 16). DADEE to benefit young girls http://www.kidsonthecoast.com.au/2010-news/dadee-to-benefit-young-girls
- The Maitland Mercury. Swain, E. (2014, December 3). Maitland dads encouraged to take part in father/daughter exercise program http://www.maitlandmercury.com.au/story/2741088/dads-and-daughters-exercise-to-improve-girls-well-being/
- Newcastle Herald Editorial. Kirkwood, I. (2014, December 3). Family fun and fitness http://www.theherald.com.au/story/2738368/editorial-family-fun-and-fitness/
- Newcastle Herald. Gleeson, A. (2014, December 2). Study wants to help daughters http://www.theherald.com.au/story/2737913/study-wants-dads-to-help-daughters/
- ABC News. (2014, December 2). Physical activity program hopes to make more resilient and confident http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-12-02/physical-activity-program-hopes-to-make-girls-more-resilient-an/5934008
- Gold Coast News.com.au. (2014, December 2). Physical activity program hopes to make girls more resilient and confident http://goldcoast.news.net/article/2384900/
- Port Waratah Coal Services. (2014, December). The DADEE of all activity programs to benefit young girls http://www.pwcs.com.au/news/latest-news/the-dadee-of-all-activity-programs-to-benefit-young-girls/
- Twitter. (2014, December). #DADEE https://twitter.com/hashtag/dadee
- 2NURFM. Sergeant, T. (2016, June 1). Regarding Prof. Phil Morgan’s public seminars at HMRI about health programs for families
- 2NURFM. Reid, V. (2015, November 23). Wellbeing. Regarding the DADEE program and the latest research
- SEN 1116. Coburn, P. (2015, September 9). Fit and well with Paul Coburn. Regarding the DADEE program https://audioboom.com/boos/3557483-fit-and-well-with-paul-coburn
- ABC radio Canberra. Salisbury, C. (2015, August 21). Health and nutrition. Regarding men’s health
- ABC radio news, National. (2014, December 2) Cox, D. Physical activity program hopes to make girls more resilient and confident
- ABC radio, Brisbane, “Shed Happens”. (2014, April 12). Smith, P. Regarding dads and daughters
- ABC radio, Brisbane. Davidson, K. (2014, March 23). Regarding dads and daughters
- ABC North Queensland. Colvin, M. (2013, November 20). Regarding Dads and daughters
- ABC South East NSW morning program. Campbell, I. (2013, November 19). Regarding Dads and daughters.
- ABC Radio News. Cox, D. (2013, November 15). Regarding HCRF grant and the DADEE program
- ABC Newcastle morning program. Emberson, J. (2013, November 15). Regarding theDADEE program
TELEVISION / DVD
- NBN News. Haberfield, K. (2017, February 7). Ground Breaking DADEE Program expands.
- NBN News. Murphy, E. (2016, August 24). Girl Power – The program helping dads to empower their daughters.
- NBN News. Murphy, E.(2014, December 2). Daddy’s Little Girls Benefits from New Program http://www.nbnnews.com.au/2014/12/02/daddys-little-girls-benefit-from-new-program
- NBN News. Smyth, G.(2014, April 7). Fathers To Be Recruited As PE Teachers http://www.nbnnews.com.au/2014/04/07/fathers-to-be-recruited-as-pe-teachers